Monday, July 25, 2005

The Dragon and the Phoenix

The Dragon.

The world is so full of false prophets and mystics.
Mind-readers, spiritulists, "but-i'm-your-friends".
They’re all there to help you.
“Come and ease the pain”

Its good fun really.
They will trivialize it for you.
Make it much easier to breathe.
It’ll all end in a sigh… or a sob… or smoke…(depends on how long you take to adjust)


The Phoenix.

Kid yourself sometimes… it’s the only way to get by…

Hey I didn’t promise unscathed… I just guaranteed escape…

Then again when you have the balls…
Crash and burn…remember the phoenix.
You are no less.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude... Deep!!
I get it ... I get it...
the dragon poem ends with smoke... like a dragon smokes from its nose... nahi?

And the phoenix... well that was simple.

See, being a lit major does help!

BTW... does this have anything to do with those chinese therapy balls of your with the dragon and the phoenix? the yin-yang thing?

Wildflower said...

very perceptive... i never thought anyone knew me well enough to understand my obscure train of thought... i'm flattered ... really...

Btw... kaun hai tu?